The Plantiful Holiday Feast
Learn to make a fully plant-based menu
All of the flavor and nostalgia of your traditional holiday favorites, lovingly adapted to create a fully plant-based menu. This program shows you exactly how to make a meal that everyone at your table can enjoy, while decreasing our environmental impact. We are building new traditions for a more sustainable, and truly delicious future.
How did your vegan Thanksgiving go? Don't take any chances with your Christmas dinner!
Join the Plantiful Holiday Feast, download the grocery lists, and let's get cooking!
Before we dive into the details of this program, let's talk about who this is really for.
If you are...
1. Fully plant based and trying to figure out how to recreate the nostalgia and flavor of your favorite holiday dishes without the animal products
2. Looking to decrease your carbon footprint this holiday season by swapping in a few plant based options
3. Interested in learning how to prepare a holiday feast that everyone at your table can enjoy, regardless of their varied dietary preferences and restrictions, so that everyone feels loved and provided for
Then you are absolutely in the right place!
This is wonderful news! You are taking a more thoughtful approach to the way that you celebrate and enjoy the holiday season, and there is no reason why that should mean that you have to miss out on any of the nostalgia that comes with a classic holiday meal. The smells and the flavors and the comfort of familiarity are such a crucial part of our experience and I have taken that into consideration in every step of this process!SIGN ME UP!
By the end of these cooking lessons,
you will have…
Learned how to make a delicious plant based holiday mealOften times when people hear "vegan" or "plant based" they immediately think "bland." That is not the case here! I have transformed these classic holiday dishes. I removed a few ingredients and added some new ones, but the delicious factor remains fully intact!
Acquired some new low waste kitchen tipsYou're getting a peek inside of my kitchen and I'm sharing all kinds of little tips and tricks to reduce kitchen waste, and I don't just mean food waste! I also share ideas for how to reduce wasted time and energy.
Added 7 spectacular new recipes to your collectionAnd there's more where that came from! Watch for bonuses and new additions in the future! I am really good at making incredible food while taking a variety of dietary restrictions into place and these dishes are no exception. I am giving you my best work here!
A newfound understanding and appreciation for how easy and delicious plant based food can beThere are so many times when I read a menu and think, "why didn't they just make it plant based so everyone can eat it? It would have been so easy!" In many cases, the animal products are completely unnecessary and you might be surprised what we can accomplish with a little bit of plant magic!
Developed a new way to show that each person at the table is loved and valuedGathering together to share food is a deeply important part our culture and the way in which we form and experience community. When we show up and discover that nothing on the table fits our dietary needs or preferences, or we had to bring our own meal, it doesn't feel good. We might feel left out, disconnected, or like we are inconveniencing everyone else. Now you have the tools and knowledge to prepare a meal that everyone can enjoy and increase that feeling of connection and togetherness.
"I'm a dedicated omnivore and deeply skeptical when 'alternative options' are introduced into my food world. Well, count me a convert! Amen and Hallelujah for these vegan delights that nail all the textures and flavors of all my comfort foods. Cheers to a Plantiful Holiday Feast!"
KRISTI SLOTEMAKER, CHEESOLOGIST
Steph’s cooking classes are the best! I met her many years ago when we taught at the same elementary school, and we became great friends. The food that Steph brought to school was always so delicious, and I was excited to join her cooking class when she offered one! Her class was based on her students’ interests and skill levels. She was very clear with her directions, and she helped all of her students cook delicious meals, even me…the non-cook. Steph provided a new recipe each week, and I was excited to have a collection of tasty recipes by the end of her class. I would highly recommend her cooking class! Not only is Steph a wonderful cook, but she’s also an excellent teacher!
- Heather Dahl-Hansen, Non-Cook
I am slowly beginning to transition to a more plant-based diet, but vegan offerings have been difficult to incorporate into my food habits. Food has often tasted "off" for me when fully vegan. I'm also from the south, so butter, cream, and cheese are always a big part of my recipes, especially during the holidays. After tasting the Holiday Food Course recipes, I can definitely say that they are (chef's kiss) perfect! The food is delicious and leaves you wanting seconds. Stephanie also makes it easy to get the ingredients together and goes through each step, so you feel like you are cooking right along with her. It's a great way to continue my journey to a more plant-based and low-waste lifestyle.
- Natalie Ash, Southerner
Hands down one of the best Pot Pies I’ve ever had; chicken or not! You probably won’t have room for dessert after going back for seconds on all these vegan, Holiday staples.
- Tim Piehler, Omnivore
What’s Inside The Plantiful Holiday Feast
Plan & Prepare
When you are getting ready to cook a big meal, or really make any recipe, the first thing you need to do is prepare. I'm going to take a few minutes in this first section to show you how to set yourself up for success before you even start measuring ingredients.
Time to get your kitchen and your mind ready before we dive into these delicious recipes!
- Prep Your Kitchen & Review Your Recipes
- Schedule Documents & Grocery Lists to help you plan ahead (most dishes can be prepped 3 days in advance)
- Gathering Ingredients & Baking Dishes
- Notes on how to modify recipes for dietary restrictions and preferences
For me, zero waste doesn't just mean reducing my physical waste. It also means being mindful not to waste my time and energy. When I prepare this meal, I batch certain similar tasks in order to save myself time and to reduce the number of times that I have to wash the same types of dishes.
See how I prep all of the veggies for each of the recipes in one go so that I can clear away the cutting board and knives before moving on to the cooking part.
- Purchase your produce by weight to speed up this process
- Have containers on hand for each recipe
- Group similar veggies together
Starring this veggie pot pie as the entree is one of the best life choices I have ever made! It is absolutely delicious, a total crowdpleaser, and even makes great leftovers. We start with this one because it has a few elements that need to be chilled before you assemble the whole thing and put it in the oven.
Organic veggies wrapped in a creamy sauce and snuggled into a flaky crust - what more could you ask for?
- How to make pie crust (easier than you think!)
- Prep veggies & sauce
- Chill, assemble & bake
At my house, it definitely would not be Thanksgiving Or Christmas dinner without mashed potatoes, and this recipe is absolutely spectacular! My Grandmother's Overnight Mashed Potatoes were just begging for a plant based makeover, and I am pleased to report that they are just as rich and smooth as ever!
I'm not holding anything back! You get all of my secrets for making the dreamiest mashed potatoes!
- Prepping & Cooking the potatoes
- My secret to lump-free mash
- Thought butter and cream were off the vegan menu? Think again!
Sweet Potato Casserole
This recipe actually wasn't part of my traditional meal growing up. As a kid, I used to see it on TV and all I could think about was the fact that they were putting something on the dinner table that was covered in marshmallows and I thought "I probably need that." Well, I was right!
These sweet, spicy and totally smooth potatoes are covered in a streusel topping and adorned with a crown of mini marshmallows.
- Prep ahead of time
- Your crumbly streusel topping comes together in a snap
- Bake until heated through and don't let the kids steal all the marshmallows off the top!
Green Bean Casserole
While I've always loved green beans, I have to admit that this dish wasn't really on my radar until probably about 3 years ago. Well I was seriously missing out! No condensed canned soups here! This made-from-scratch casserole is phenomenal and checks all the right boxes.
"Made-from-scratch" might sound extra fancy, but this dish comes together pretty quickly after you trim the beans.
- Homemade cream of mushroom soup
- Prep ahead of time
- Simple, organic ingredients - total comfort food
Delicious Kale Salad
This salad is loaded with flavor and definitely one of my favorite parts of the meal. It will make anyone like kale! Fully customizable, this salad is an opportunity for you to get a little creative. Or stick with my recipe, because it is spot on!
Bright flavors, and a variety of texture make this salad a winner!
- All ingredients can be measured & stored in the fridge days in advance
- Toss this salad together in a flash right before meal time
- The kale holds up really well so you will actually be excited to eat this salad leftover!
Bread and butter is my favorite food and these dinner rolls do not disappoint! In fact, these rolls don't even need butter as long as you are careful not to over-bake them. And the really good news, if you were scared to work with yeast, you won't be after this. It is easier than you think!
Impress your guests with a piping hot pan of fresh rolls!
- Make the silky, smooth dough
- Form into rolls and allow to rise
- Bake to golden brown perfection!
Personally, I don't think you even need dessert after this incredible meal, and that is coming from someone who almost never passes up the chance to enjoy a sweet treat! I chose this apple crisp recipe because it is simple to prepare, makes your house smell incredible, and if you end up being too full after dinner, this will make a great breakfast anyway!
Apples and a quick streusel-like topping, that bakes down and caramelizes - you really can't go wrong with this one!
- Core, peel and slice the apples (want to save the scraps to make apple cider vinegar? Go for it!)
- Prep that crumble topping ahead of time for super speedy assembly
- Bake until your house is filled with warm, cinnamon apple-y goodness!
Who knows what fun extras you might find here! Maybe a beverage suggestion? How to make your own spice blends? Homemade vegetable broth powder? All this and more!
Be on the lookout for future additions to the course. I might add in some more side dish or dessert recommendations so you can mix and match for a little variety between holidays.
- Beverage suggestions
- Learn how to make kitchen staples like vegetable broth powder and plant milk
- Future recipe updates
When you enroll during this special, limited time period,
The Plantiful Holiday Feast
(A $600 Value)
Videos and resources to teach you how to make a fully plant based holiday menu, with 7 main dishes.
Tips & Tricks for a low waste, plant based kitchenLearn how to save some of your most valuable resources: time, energy & money, by making the most of what you've got with these tips from my kitchen. Reducing your carbon footprint can be easy and delicious!
Grocery Shopping Lists & Meal Planning GuidesMinimize your planning process by relying on these resources. Learn how you can prepare your meal ahead of time so that you can spend the actual holiday enjoying time with your loved ones instead of in front of the stove.
Recipe Modifications for various dietary needs/preferencesMake everyone at the table feel loved and valued by preparing a meal they can all enjoy together.
Plus These Bonuses
Lessons on Leftovers
This bonus video gives you a rundown of how we enjoy the leftovers at our house and how you can prepare to minimize food waste in the days following your feast.
(A $125 Value)
What You’ll Get:
My top tips traight from my kitchen!
- Plan ahead to enjoy your leftovers to decrease time spent cooking and reduce food waste.
- Answers to some of the frequently asked questions by those who have already tried these recipes.
- Tips for how to develop your own recipes in the moment based on what you have available.
Pumpkin Pie Recipe
While this bonus is actually called a "Jack o'Lantern Pie" you can skip the spooky crust and ghostly grin and just enjoy this extra spicy version of pumpkin pie for any occasion!
(A $75 Value)
What You’ll Get:
Another complete baking how-to with video tutroial and downloadable recipe.
- Learn how to customize the pie filling based on your flavor preferences
- Get another chance to try your hand at making pie crust
- Try a new take on this classic recipe!
Here’s what you’re getting when you enroll today:
The Plantiful Holiday Feast - $600 Value
- Lessons on Leftovers - $125 Value
- Pumpkin Pie Recipe - $75 Value
Total Value: $200
When you add it all up, that’s a value of $800
But when you enroll today, you’ll get access to everything for just:
1 Payment of
Frequently Asked Questions
What people asked before signing up for The Plantiful Holiday Feast
When will I have access to the cooking lessons?
How long will I have access to the lessons?
What if I have food allergies or intolerances?
Can't I learn all of this on Pinterest?
What kitchen skills do I need to have to achieve success with these recipes?
Do these recipes require special equipment?
How long does it take to prepare this meal & can it be done ahead of time?
Can you remind me of everything I’m getting when I sign up today?
The Plantiful Holiday Feast is PERFECT for you if…
- You're brand new to the plant based life and trying to figure out how to still enjoy your favorite holiday foods
- You've been struggling to put together a phenomenal holiday menu since going plant based
- You want to decrease your carbon footprint this holiday season by swapping out some old recipes for some new, plant-filled ones
- You don't have time to search the web and plan out the perfect holiday meal and want someone to hand you the blueprint
- You are committed to preparing a meal that everyone at the table can enjoy regardless of dietary preferences or restrictions
- You've been trying to figure out how to go plant based but you believe that vegan food is bland and feel you would be sacrificing all of your favorite foods (these recipes are some of the best I've ever eaten -vegan or otherwise!)
- You love the idea of a holiday meal that you can prep days in advance so that you get to spend the holiday with your people (not in front of the stove)
I can’t wait for you to join The Plantiful Holiday Feast
When we first switched to a plant based diet, I remember feeling like I was always inconveniencing everyone. When it came to (extended) family dinners, suddenly we were bringing all of our own food because the rest of the family wasn't interested in switching to plant based options. I didn't like feeling different in this way.
I love how good food brings people together (it's something we can all agree on!) and it seemed silly to me not to serve a meal that everyone can enjoy, especially when vegan food can be just as scrumptious and satisfying as "regular food."
I love traditions and the comfort and security that can be found in familiarity and routine, and gosh darn it, I missed my Grammi's amazing mashed potatoes! I was determined to make sure that my little family of plant eaters didn't feel like they were missing out.
Developing these recipes and building new traditions felt like such a gift to myself and my family and I am so excited to be able to share that experience with you.
Making intentional choices about what we feed our bodies and how it impacts our health and that of the planet shouldn't feel like a burden. We should benefit from these choices, and sitting down to this low waste, plant based, holiday feast, is definitely one big, delicious reward!